Here we go... My first blog!

 For years now, I have been wanting to get back into blogging but never took the time to just sit down and do it. Well here I am on 12/30/23, about to enter into 2024. I have so much to write and talk about. As I was creating my first vision board for 2024, I felt led to add starting up my blogging again. I love blogging(had my first one in 2008) and just typing down everything that comes to my mind. So with that being said, welcome!
I'm super excited about this and I know it's going to be an outlet for me to just write things out and share things on my heart that are placed there by the Lord. I want Him to use me in a mighty way this coming year. I want to be His hands and feet.  Come along with me as I share my heart with you. Thank you for being here.


Comments

Popular Posts